Thursday, February 09, 2006

My hair appointment's all set! : )

I made my hair appointment for this Sunday. After looking at the phone book and since I'm new to this area, I had nothing else to go by other then their advertisement and picture ha ha ha. I know that doesn't leave much to go by huh? A few had websites and out of those I checked out the price list and the picture of what the salon looked like. I found one that looked pretty modern and trendy looking. This morning my appointment was made. My appointment is at 9:00 am on Sunday and they said I will get a full course, which entails a massage as well as a total hair styling besides hair cut after they do my straight perm.! Hmmm, I'm not sure if I care if they blow it out and style it or not, because they might style is weird, but the massage is what I could really go for! Ha ha ha.

I'm still totally thinking about my hair cut. Should I keep it long and all one length and super straight? Or should I keep it super straight and get choppy layers? Ugh! I'm not sure, I better start flipping through some magazines today and decide one way or the other. I've only got today and tomorrow to decide.

Also the 9:00 am thing sorta irks me because we all know, I am *not* a morning person at all. And if I got to be in their salon at 9:00 am, then what time do I gotta wake up then? Ugh. Also the sitting in the salon for 3 hours long is gonna bite and I am sure my butt will be dead tired from being stuck in that darned chair for that long but oh well, I know I will be thrilled when it's finished I'm sure! : )