The reason for me not blogging this past couple days is because I have been having probably the worst case of the stomach flu, I have had in years! Maybe even in my entire life! Branden vomited twice last Sunday. But he seemed fine otherwise. And Monday when my husband was at work, he was struck with the same thing. He actually vomited at work. His bosses told him to go home, but he stayed at work. I was actually thinking on Monday evening. Good thing I don't got it.....hmmm. I guess I shoulda knocked on wood, because late late on Monday night or early Tuesday morning could be more precise. At 4:20 am or around then is when I woke from my sleep and vomited. I won't go into all the whole gory details. But I *seriously* had a killer case of the stomach flu! Vomiting for days.
Things don't run very well in this house when mommy is sick, I might add. Noboru was awesome. He made me homemade chicken noodle soup. Made me endless hot cups of tea. He could not locate 7 UP, but he bought me plenty of juices and matsuya cider lol. He tried the best he could. But sadly the laundry has piled up sky high, since I haven't done it since Monday and today is Saturday. So you all know what I mean I am sure.
Yesterday, since all of us have been suffering this stomach thing at my house. Noboru even had to call in sick, two days this week because he himself was so sick. And he NEVER calls in sick! We all went to the doctor on Friday (yesterday). N and I went while Branden was at school. Sure enough it is the stomach flu. He gave us antibiotics and we're taking them. I felt better last evening but around bedtime I felt badly again.Today I am feeling better but again not 100%. I am feeling 90% okay now. So today I took advantage of my feeling better. I got 4 loads of laundry done and out of the way! I vacuumed and dusted and picked up the living room. Washed the blankie that lays on the couch and dried it and put it back. the LR is great now. The kitchen is not bad either. All the dishes are done. The cabinets and stove are all wiped down and the floor has been swept. The toilet has been washed and all the bath mats have been washed and dried. And now, I got a full load of Noah and Branden's clothes in the dryer and a load of Noboru clothes in the washer. So, today was great in the fact I got a lot of my house stuff done that has not been done since I've been sick. So, that's sorta cool.
But, now my tummy has been feeling funny for the past hour though....so I am going to go lay down again. Sigh!
Oh almost forgot. We took Branden to the pediatrician after he got out of yochien. And he also got antibiotics for his tummy as well. Meanwhile, since we were there. Noah got his BCG shot. Here is the funny thing. The nice little baby who got his BCG shot like 5 minutes before Noah did was crying hysterically (which is so totally understandable yk). I also, recall Branden cried so much when he got his BCG too, back when he was a baby. But Noah, didn't cry at all! Not even for 1 second. I swear my little Noah is a freak of nature! Ha ha ha! He also, has not one single birth mark. Meanwhile Branden has 2 or 3 tiny little ones that are just like tiny little dots, but they are on different parts on his body. But Noah doesn't even got 1 single birth mark. Noboru calls him the flawless baby! And he is making a joke about it! Because it is almost odd to be *that* perfect. To not have any birth marks? Weird! So....being so typical of Noah....he acted the ever so flawless baby...and the doctor gave him this enormous BCG shot and not even as much as a whimper! The doctor and nurse even commented and said how amazing it was! I just laughed thinking....yup! That's our little freak of nature! (of course, I mean that in a nice way though!) : )
Friday, December 02, 2005
!->