Friday, December 23, 2005

a few snack things they got and more stuff for his stocking






Here are some of the snacks I got for the boys. Noah got an enormous sized box of Cheerios. Got this at the wholesale place like Costco but in Guam it's called something else. According to Parents magazine, this is one of American babies favorite snacks and I know Branden loved them, when he was a baby and now Noah loves them too! And FBC was charging 1400 yen for a tiny box where in Guam, I got this giant sized one for only $6.00. And I also got him a couple jars of American baby food. And for Branden I got him a couple more bags of chocolates and candies to add to the stuff I already bought for his stocking. And, since I know regular peppermint candy canes are *way* too hot for young kids, I bought some awesome Starburst brand ones and the red and white striped ones are strawberry flavor and the green and white striped ones are green apple flavor. Yumm, I can't wait to taste the green apple ones! I also bought Branden a bunch of chocolate puddings (obviously these are not Christmas related at all, just snacks for anytime snacking, lol). He's just crazy about American puddings since Japanese puddings taste a bit weird/off to begin with.