




Just got a few things that we really like, such as instant noodle soups for quick lunches. A-1 steak sauce since we do like to eat steak here at our house. Rice a roni, yumm. Miracle whip because with Branden being in yochien/preschool, I make quite a bit of sandwiches for lunches. And I love Mrs. Butterworth's syrup for when I make french toast or pancakes. My American friends and I, when we went to Costco here in Japan, walked passed some Canadian syrup and said, how us growing up in America we actually prefer the non real syrups, lol. Over the 100% maple. And I agreed because 100% maple, maybe okay but it just isn't as good to me as Mrs. Butterworth's is. We said, maybe we just prefer the fake stuff, lol. I know, I do. : )Also picked up Mac and cheese, becaue it's delicious and we eat it for lunches or I even put it in his bentos too for a small size dish, since potato chips are outlawed in school lunches here in Japan, lol seriously they aren't allowed. And I got a pack of all beef hot dogs because the hot dogs in Japan are just plain old gross! They must be nothing but pig buttholes and snouts or hoofs or something because they don't even look like normal hot dogs, lol! Plus, I can't eat hot dogs unless they are all beef anyways! And yes, all my family reading this must be smiling because they all know that! I'm the only one, who goes to a cook out and brings her own pack of hot dogs! LOL. Hey, I just gotta make sure they are really all beef! (laughing)