Thursday, December 23, 2010

What Wii brought back from Guam this time! ; )

What we brought back this time. If you're curious... if not no worries...the Guam vacation part of this trip post is coming up this evening.
A huge family or party sized lasagna. Think I'll use it for January 1st as of right now. Also, 6 pounds of stuffed shells with ricotta. Italian bread crumbs for chicken parmesan and some sauce for nights I'm running on fumes and needing a quick meal helper.
Rice krispie treat stuff. I had checked Kmart and they did not have generic rice krispies cereal. Bummer. And neither did the Payless at the mall. So, I bought name brand krispies. $9.00 for the bulk size box. Bummer and then...the day we left as luck would have it....I was in another Payless and checked anyway and saw they carried generic rice krispies for only like $3.50 a pack almost the same size too. I made a mental note of it and will be buying the cheaper versions from now on. I usually buy the cheaper versions of other cereals, just always have. But will be doing the same for Rice krispies from now on. Because they taste the same and if I can get twice the amount for cheaper, why the heck not. Kwim? ; )
975 grams for the name brand, so a bit bigger. But at 9 bucks?! Hmmm.
A pich smaller and at $3.50 US. Versus the 907 grams but...over half cheaper...I'll be buying these cheaper ones again next time.
Cinnabon flavored candy canes and chocolate mint flavored ones too. Holy goodness these are good. As a matter of fact, Branden, Noah and Genki are each munching a cinnabon one out in the backyard this very second as I type.
I plan to make blueberry muffins Christmas morning right away so they can be baking while the kids unwrap their presents. Also love pumpkin or holiday flavored coffees, found this creamer. They also had gingerbread too. I only bought 1, so we bought the pumpkin pie one...we've been enjoying pumpkin coffees ever since we came back.
Yes I am a cheapskate. I know. ; ) Store brand chili beans and store brand raviolis. The cans are hard because they are cheap, so that's the plus side.... but they are so darn heavy makes bringing lots of them back not an option...so only a few. : ( And another box of popcorn for family movie night.
Goldfish crackers. Cherry tic tacs and 1 jello and 3 packs of sugar free gum.
Hmm not really why I am on a sugar free gum kick lately. Hmm.
Vaseline bath beads. kitchen towels. 3 body washes, 1 Dove deodorant, 1 dish soap for the kitchen sink. 1 house spray.
Winter collection...sugar plum fantasies. This smells amazing and I have been using this in the house since we got back. ; )
At Cost u less got a big pack of pudding for super cheap.
At Kmart we bought a Monopoly game. The regular old school kind. Just they didn't have the cardboard box it usually comes in. Which was fine...this collectors tin is sorta snazzy too. ; ) And 2 magazines.
The nannies tell all thing was a bit of a shocker. And Kelly Osbourne's bikini body is wow...amazing. She really did an awesome job getting fit like that.
Wrapping paper...we brought this on the plane. So it wouldn't be crushed.
A visit to the toy store for Noah.
We got him a radio controlled car. Our neighbor boy 2 doors down has a radio controlled army tank. He came over last week to play with Noah. And Noah was very into it and wanted to play with it. So, now he has his own. Noboru picked it out. Since he was into RC cars when he was little.
Tires that light up.
Noboru wanted one with the biggest battery. He said the difference between a RC car with a 6 volt battery and a 7.2 was a huge difference. One would have power and one would have not so much power. So, I just left it up to Noboru to find Noah a good one. Because regarding rc cars and stuff, I really have no clue.
And Noah picked out the pretend armor and warrior stuff. ; )
And then it was time for Branden's gift from us. We got him a Wii. Last year we were so so so close to buying one in Guam. Little did he know. And then we changed our minds at the last second. And then this year we finally decided...with Noah getting a bike this year. It would sorta be a bit more equal if we got him the Wii. And we knew with the game options and stuff we wanted the American model of Wii. So that's what we did.
2 games came with the Wii itself. Plus he got 2 games to start off with. Mario Kart and Super Mario Bros. From now on every time we go to the US, we can get him a few here and a few there. Sometimes new games and sometimes used ones depending on the deals offered for us. He'll build up a good sized collection in a few years time. Noboru meanwhile had been wanting the Juon/The Grudge game. And he was lucky to find it used. So Noboru got that for himself. They did not have that new. He was quite happy. I meanwhile have been wanting that new "You're Shape" game with Jenny McCarthy. So, we looked for it and one Gamestop did not have it but the other Game Stop location did. So I lucked out. I think this Wii, is going to be something all of us can enjoy. So we're all sort of really happy we got it. An extra remote. So.... so far we have 2 remotes, we know in the future we'll end up with 4 total. But for now...we're starting off slow with this. Also Noah needed a new DS Nerf armor. So he got that. And we have 2 steering wheel remote holder thingys.
It has a motion tracking camera.
Like it says it is focused just on you..well me. But you know what I mean. ; ) It also reads your body and puts up a little computer image of your body and shape of body so you can watch yourself exercise next to Jenny. Totally focuses on the person. And it tells you what you have to do...to reach your goal. It's like having a personal trainer with you. And I like that. I will like having a workout partner. And she has a calendar and tells you when to do your next workout and everything lol.
It corrects your movements and says... watch your arms! lol. Hope she doesn't bust my chops too much. ; )
Noboru can't wait. lol.
We got the new black one. They had the white, the red and black. Red was a no way. And we all sort of said black right away. Noboru said he thought/worried the white would look grungy after a while. Not sure if he's right (I mean we would clean it and stuff obviously).... but I also wanted the black too and so did Branden. So we got the black.
American heart association approved. ; )
Coconut M&M's, omg these are so good. The one on the front right, we munched on the plane back to Narita. And I also got a huge flower stretchy ring. Thinking about Spring and Summer. Though that's a long way off. But....
Did not bring back from Guam but we gotta put this picture someplace. : )
The dvd's Noboru has now wrapped for me and what he got me for Christmas. Anyway that's what we brought back for December 2010. Okay I'll try to get the actual vacation part of the trip up now. : ) I'll try to hurry. ; )