Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday's fajita dinner!!! : )

Friday I spent a great deal of the morning finishing off the house getting it cleaned before the weekend. I channel surfed, talked to my dad. Emailed some friends. And then I made some cookies. Cookies for Noboru for Father's Day and some cookies for Rumi-san because she was so kind to give us some veggies the other day.
Some Friday's... Branden gets out of school at 2:30pm and that time for me is great because it gives me time to rush down to the swim school and meet up with Noboru and Noah and watch him swim. However Branden got out at 3:30pm this Friday and that does not allow me time to rush to the swim school and watch Noah. So, after picking up Branden on a pouring down rainy type Friday afternoon around 3:30pm, I started in on dinner. Fajitas.
Man did these smell good. I also made in a separate pan, dark meat fajitas for Noboru since he prefers his that way.
By the time, Noboru and Noah came home from swimming school, I had finished making dinner. Noboru brought home a bottle of both coke and cider. Noah unpacked his swimming bag and came back down for dinner. Once again smelling like a swimming pool. ; ) We enjoyed our Friday fajita dinner so much. We actually had half of everything left over and so we had fajitas for lunch today. The weather today...it's rained off and on since real early this morning, but hasn't rained since around 10am. What's for dinner tonight? A nice hot beef curry. Yumm. We're also planning on watching the soccer match tonight, the Netherlands vs. Japan. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! ; )