
Friday Noah brought home some homemade pressies for Father's Day! First thing this morning, Noah presented them and boy was Noboru smiling getting these.

A froggy photo frame that Noah made himself. That's a pic of Noah, his best pal H and their close pal S. Thick as thieves they are...really really good friends!!! ; )

Aww, this will surely make Noboru smile every time he sees this.

And a portrait of Noboru drawn by Noah!!! @_@ We all said..."wow that looks exactly like him!" ; ) This caused Noah some pretty big smiles this Sunday morning. He felt pretty proud of himself. We got a chuckle out of it ourselves. And Branden, he doesn't get to make stuff like this now that he's in the 3rd grade but it doesn't mean the sentiment wasn't there. First thing he said this morning was..."Happy Father's day daddy." He also helped Noboru pull some weeds in the backyard this morning and that thrilled Noboru like you wouldn't believe. French toast for us this morning. We had leftover curry for lunch. And I have homemade chicken parmesan baking in the oven as I type. Chicken parmeasan, pasta and garlic bread tonight.
A note to my own dad....I love you dad!!! And I'll call you this evening after dinner. Happy Father's day. Also, Noboru sent his own dad, a family photo of the 4 of us, in a really cute picture frame.
Tomorrow morning, I didn't mention it earlier because I forgot....man good thing I checked my calendar because tomorrow I have to pull the weeds at the yochien tomorrow morning with the other mother's. So Monday pull weeds at the yochien, Wednesday help make games at the yochien. Anyway happy Sunday everyone! : )