Question 1, Who do you think is hot?!!!!.... Could be an actor, singer, model, guy at the office ( gosh I hope not though if you're married, ha ha) but time to spill ladies. Who do you think is hot? Or crushes of the past is good too. : )
Question 2, Who does your husband/boyfriend think has the hotness factor. Well besides you of course, ha ha. : )
My answer. I have a crush on Keanu Reeves, a big time crush!!! A slight crush on Johnny Depp. And for you Sex and the City fellow watchers, I have a slight crush on Mr. Big (oddly though only when Chris Noth plays this role not when he is in another role). I also have a big crush on the guy from Last Samurai, Ken Watanabe, hubba hubba! And the guy from SMAP, Shingo, hot hot hot! I also think Russell Wong is too hot for words as well. He played the bad husband in the Joy Luck Club : ( So ladies, who makes your heart skip a beat? Who causes that bit of pink to your cheeks?! : )
When I was younger, I had a wee crush on...oh my god, I can't believe I am sharing this with you! Please don't use this against me in the future. *winks* I had a crush on Fred Savage from the Wonder Years, when I was little, I think he might have been my first crush maybe, and it was only a little crush. Oddly enough I recognized Fred Savages' voice in a cartoon on the Disney channel that my boys watch now, called Oswald. He's the voice of the octopus! Ha ha ha. : ) And when I got older, I had a crush on some of the brat packers, like most of us did, I had a thing for the cool guy with Porsche in 16 Candles that Molly liked...his name in the movie was Jake, I think. Also had a small crush on Andrew McCarthey when he was in Pretty and Pink...loved his Blaine character so much. Thought Robert Downey Jr was cute too, though am not crushing now of course. But still think he's brilliant besides lots of problems, he's had.: ( And had a semi crush on Judd Nelson... but his nostrils were sorta extra flared in Breakfast Club, hmmm. But I really thought he was back to hunky status in, Saint Elmo's Fire though and all preppy and cute looking.
As for my husband, Noboru liked Rebecca Gayheart years ago. And more recently he has mentioned he thought Natalie Portman was really pretty. I think hubby's 2 "likes" were good choices, both ladies are stunning.
Alright, come on, now it's your turn, who makes your heart skip a beat? And what about your hubby or fiance, or boyfriend if you have one. Please share! : ) And if you are single then just share yours. That's fine too! But please share! : )