Okay Kim has kindly tagged me, thanks Kim! : ) You have to share your 6th picture from your 6th picture folder basically! I loved this idea a lot and I decided to tweak this a wee bit! LOL! So, I am sharing a few of my 6th of the 6th instead. I'm pretty organized (a down right freak would be more like it, ha ha) in my arranging of my picture folders. I have obento picture folders, Hawaii 2005 photo folder, and Christmas 2006 picture folder and so on. Yochien, and also yochien recitals folders. I'm a down right folder fanatic! So this tag was right up my alley! : ) 
This picture came from the "house" folder. Not sure if this was last year or the year before or what. LOL. But this was indeed the 6th picture. Judging by the Halloween pumpkins I guess it was some year, but near Halloween. : )
This picture came from the "house" folder. Not sure if this was last year or the year before or what. LOL. But this was indeed the 6th picture. Judging by the Halloween pumpkins I guess it was some year, but near Halloween. : )
This picture came from the "out and about" folder. And it was indeed the 6th picture in there. I gather we were at the drive-thru at Wenday's here in Japan. : )
This picture came from the "obento" folder. This was one of Branden's obento pics, it was also the 6th pic in that folder. Hamburg, not the frozen kind, I make hamburg at home for supper and the leftovers I fry up in the AM, real tiny to fit inside his obento. So, hamburg with cheese, rice with bits of soy sauce mixed in there. Steamed broccoli with butter salt and pepper. And for fruit, it was the colorful red strawberries and the yellow pineapple. I also gave him a jelly. One thing I am good at is...obento making. For when Noah starts school, I have no worries. And I've actually been stock piling obento goods already, lol. And he doesn't even start until January! : )
The 6th picture in the second "last year of yochien" folder! Branden on his way to the bus stop in the morning. : )