After we got the rental car/suv rather. And we checked ourselves into the Hilton. Noboru changed clothes (into some shorts) and we went to the Micronesia mall for some beauty treatments. Noah and Branden both got hair cuts at my favorite salon, meanwhile I got an eyebrow wax, and a new hair color. I got a really nice color, by Matrix put in, called, red-red #5, lol. It's about the color of Grace's in the TV show, Will and Grace, ha ha ha, but I love my new hair color, it's fun, it's new for me and I love it. I welcomed that eyebrow wax with open arms, lol, I needed it. I left with amazing brows, we all left there feeling like a million bucks! I was done about just 10 minutes after the boys were, and Noboru kept an eye on the boys, he's so awesome with the kids like that though. After the salon, we all got some snacks for the hotel for later that night and some drinks. And then we went and picked up my dad for dinner. We all headed to our fav Chinese restaurant! In this pic, Noboru was serving my dad a bowl of hot and sour soup. I see and egg foo young there. And some ebi mayo with walnuts and tons more food not pictured.
Stir fry broccoli, pork fried rice and twice fried chicken as well.
A good hot shower and a thorough teeth brushing for both boys and now a relaxing rest of the night watching TV. So many good shows, we saw in Guam. I saw a new episode of American Idol, a new episode of Bones. I caught a whole bunch of good stuff in the evenings, after we were finished with the day and winding down for the night.
Every night we polished off a different set of snacks in the hotel room. This night, we had chips and dip, dried mango and 2 types of beef jerky. We stocked up the fridge with our drinks, we bought from Kmart. Noboru did an ice run and filled up the ice bucket, so we were all set each and every night! : )