This was our last Friday of the winter vacation! Luckily it was a bright and sunny day! A slightly chilly day still, but that's why both boys were wearing long john's underneath their long sleeved shirts, ha ha ha! Anyway, it was a great day for the boys to be outside and get some fresh air, and play until near exhaustion. Ha ha ha. Here's Noah, who just got himself up on the jungle gym.
Both Branden and Noah, figures Noah follows his big brother all over, ha ha ha! : )
Branden doing some rock climbing on that side while holding the rope. Meanwhile Noah getting ready to go down the slide.
Aye there matey! Ha ha ha, I mean, hi there Noah! And there he goes sliding down the slide again! : )
And a slip sliding goes Branden, as well! : )
He brought a rock up the jungle gym with him and he had to take one last look at said rock, before sliding down again. What's with boys and their rocks, marbles, legos, bugs and frogs and stuff! Ha ha ha! Kids! : )
Aha! I caught him trying to grab the yellow rope while trying to slide!
Hi kids, time for us to go to the grocery store now! Let's cruise! : )
Noboru had a wonky shift tonight. And would not be eating dinner with us tonight. Since I was at the grocery store today anyways, and I wasn't really in the mood to cook, type cook, yet tonight didn't seem like a Mc D's type night either, hmmm. I bought these "meal helpers" for the boys and I. I didn't wanna do a long drawn out cooking tonight. I wanted to just enjoy and relax with what's left of our vacation. So, I grabbed these. The pork chops (4 sorta thick) marinated in the sauce. It's called miso yaki. And the chicken breast meat in seasonings was just, garlic and shoyu flavored chicken and it's supposed to be fried.