Today was the 3rd and final Christmas performance for Branden's school! It was at a local shopping mall in Narita someplace. And it was really nice! It started at 1:30 pm and we arrived a bit early, we arrived by 1:00pm.
The mall was decorated really Christmassy! All of us parents were really happy. I think we were all ready for Christmas break to begin. And I think the teachers were ready for Christmas break to begin too!: ) So we were all happy and with our kids singing at the mall, it sorta felt really special. So, yeah, really happy kids, teachers and parents! : )
A bunch of father's and parents and 1 teacher all snapping pictures and armed with their video cameras, ha ha ha. All were video taping it. I also brought my digital camcorder with me too. So, I was video taping and then I put my camcorder away and then I was using my digi camera too. Noboru told, me to just take pics off my camcorder, but, I just prefer take pics off my actual digital camera. Look at all those cute and wonderful proud parents up there in this pic! Ha ha ha! How cute! I was doing the same exact thing except I was closer, and downstairs. Ha ha ha. : )
Only the oldest yochien class sang at the mall. So just Branden's class came, the younger classes didn't come. I wish they would have come, they would have been adorable. But Branden's class did an excellent job though. They sang about 5 Christmas songs. And it was neat because a lot of just normal shoppers, would stop and watch. And more would come and then finally there was this really good sized crowd all watching our kids. It was really cool! : )
Noah was clapping for the entire class! He thought they were fabulous! He really did! : )
The ladies were part of a bell group, they actually played the bells. And they were awesome! Now if you look at this pic and see the little classmate of B's in the background near the stroller, now shopping with his mom and grams? Well, the kids concert had just finished and a good deal of the kids had left. However the ladies had asked if any of the kids were brave/willing enough to wanna try to play a song with their bells. The ladies bells. Branden, who is not even a single dot of being shy, said he wanted to. Seriously, he ran up there and gave it a try! So this is the pic of the kids who wanted to try it. 4 of the kids were from Branden's school. And 2 kids were just wearing regular clothes, they were just audience members who tried as well. They did jingle bells. All of them did great and they got a present from the ladies in dresses for trying. So Branden got 2 presents today. A present from the school for coming and a second one from the ladies because he attempted to play jingle bells with a few of his classmates. Ha ha ha. It was all in good fun! We all had fun. And we all said good bye to one another, waved to a few of my fellow mommy friends and Branden's friends and left.
Here is another picture of the 6 kids who wanted to give the bells and the song jingle bells a try. After this, we went looking at an electronic store for flat screen TV's a bit again. And then we headed home.
One of Branden's friends/classmates, gave Branden a Christmas card and some delicious panettone. I thought that was really nice and thoughtful! We all changed into our comfy clothes. And we all were just on cloud nine for being on Christmas break *finally*! Oh man, it's finally here, someone pinch me, quick! Ha ha ha! We had leftover curry and stew for dinner. And we watched "So you think you can dance" on TV. And we also watched A Miracle on 34th Street on satellite too. Just a really lazy Sunday. That's it. : )