Saturday, we all slept in, got a good sleep. I think we woke up around 9:30 am, which is a good sleep if you are a parent, ha ha ha. I made fried potatoes, crispy bacon and eggs to order. Branden wanted cheese omelet and Noboru wanted scrambled and Noah had some of both of theirs and I had that bell pepper, cheddar cheese, onion and mushroom omelet I had been wanting. Hot coffees for Noboru and I and milk for the boys. After breakfast, Noboru loaded the dishwasher. And we all started watching some Christmas DVD's. Noboru watched Home Alone with us. And then we watched the original Santa Clause movie with Tim Allen. We have seen Christmas movies like a bazillion times this year! I am nearly Christmas movie-d out almost by now! Ha ha ha. We lazed around all day. Stayed indoors. Never left the house at all.

What's for dinner? Well for us tonight, for us adults (Noboru and I) it was hot curry. And for the boys, they had beef stew. Again, fantastic to just separate in two pans after it's nearly done. Thank goodness for the roux's/packs of curry and whatnots. I had bought this little lean roast beef.

Diced it up and fried it in a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper. And then I boiled for 2 hours on high. Came back, checked my beef. It was okay. But not fall apart type tender, so I came back in yet another hour.

This time it was fall apart tender. The kinda beef that melts into your mouth, just really really tender. When it got to this point, then I started to add my veggies. 1 onion, 1 potato per person, but since my potatoes were huge, I added only 3 potatoes. 1 carrot, button mushrooms and boiled for only 20 minutes, with the lid on, by now the veggies were all soft. And I separated the boiled beef and veggies into 2 separate pans. One kid friendly and one not. ha ha ha. Sorry my sons! Ha ha ha. : )

Man was this a really yummy beef curry tonight. Very hearty. The hubby loved it and the kids ate 2 bowls each of their beef stew. And some Christmas cookies for dessert. Baths and pj time. And again we just stayed home and hung out. Nothing really spectacular really. But a nice Saturday though. Good night! : )