Sunday, December 30, 2007

Operation, anyone remember this game? Man it's fun! Ha ha ha! : )


Look at those happy smiling faces! And, look at that red nose lighting up! Noah obviously is not a very good surgeon at this age, but he sure is having loads of fun though! : )

So, umm what ails you? Are you having a problem with your bread basket? Some butterflies in your stomach, got you all a flutter and feeling out of sorts? You aren't having trouble with some water on the knee, are you? : ) Ha ha ha! If you are, swing around here and we will surely fix you right up! : )

He's not going to give up! Ahh, I admire his "never give up type attitude". Fantastic attitude Noah-chan! Gambatte! You can do it! Ha ha ha! : ) Branden is wincing in delight! : )

Okay Branden, you made the light on the nose go off a few times. A few big buzzing sounds. Noah is now covering his ears whenever it is Branden's turn, ha ha ha! I also have to add, I managed to get the adam's apple out, and the spare ribs out, safe and sound too (yahoo about that). But that darn writer's cramp got me! It buzzed and buzzed, actually scared me a bit at first! : )

Yay!!! Branden you did it honey! You got the rubber band out! An excellent way to spend a Sunday afternoon. With my kids, playing games, I love and grew up with and games they are growing up with and love too! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Stay warm and safe everyone! : )