Those of you that know me, know how protective I am about our weekends. In our family, weekends are not for work. They are for relaxing. Hanging with family, basically just being lazy bums. Whether we go to to the beach, rent DVD's, have a family bbq, whatever, as long as long grueling work isn't in the mix, then that's for us. Heck, the work week is hectic enough, isn't it? Between cooking, cleaning, obento making, running to swim class or Kumon, plus baking and such. Our weekends are spent, snoozing and just basically, kicking back with the family! Lazy suckers we are! And yes, we do always make sure all our laundry and the housework is all done by the time Friday evening rolls around. So my weekends are spent just enjoying. Most I ever have to do, is wash the yochien stuff every weekend, that's my only weekend task, I give myself, besides dinner and such. Ha ha ha! Wink, wink! : ) Anyways, so this morning, we all slept in. Thank god my kids sleep in so late! Yay! : ) When we all finally made our way down the stairs, I got breakfast started. I made a nice batch of American crispy bacon. Fried up some potatoes and made omelets and toast. Kids had milk and the hubby and I each had 2 cups of hot coffee. We never even bothered to get out of our crappy house clothes the entire day or evening. We figured, we're home all day and night, we have nobody to impress. So we just hung out like that. And loved it! Heck ya! : )
A nice push on the swings was in order! : )
Sigh, Noah is still not pumping his legs you guys with regards to the tricycle! He's just being lazy still. Just sits and wants to be pushed around the yard, lol! Geeze Noah! Ha ha ha : )
Hello Mr. Noah, Noah! (this is what my dad calls him) : )
Branden's a total ruff and tumble boy! A surfer and boogie boarder in training! A very good swimmer to boot! And as daddy has been making sure, he is one heck of a soccer player as well! Look at this pic, B is kicking that ball. He has great foot movements. Branden can bounce that thing all day long! : )
Weekend play, the boy way! Ha ha ha! And yes, I am the odd girl out here! Good thing, I can join in and give them a run for their money as well. : )
Umm, Noah-chan. You were walking in the line of fire right there! Good thing you weren't hit by any fast moving soccer balls. Ha ha ha : )
Just hanging around, eh? Ha ha ha : )
And some slip sliding good fun here! : )
A lot of the rice fields have been cut down. However some haven't. These ones directly behind our house have been cut.
However the rice fields towards the left have not been cut, go figure! At any rate, it's nice to watch them grow! : )
Ribbit, ribbit! Yes, we do live in the country in Japan and it's frog city around here! Usually they are a nice bright green color. However this one was like a brown color. He was a nice frog. And we sent him hopping to the field on the right of our house. And I have to add this tiny little story. About 2 weeks ago, Noboru came into the house. He doesn't smoke in the house, nobody is allowed to do that, sorry. Anyway he said that there was a huge frog hiding in our front lawn. Sorta buried himself in the grass sorta. The kids and I went out front to take a look and sure enough this frog was enormous. About the size of a Big Mac, lol. And he was totally zonked out asleep. Noboru who is obsessed with his lawn care, as we all know and how I playfully poke fun at him about it sometimes, so he was more pissed the frog had put a dent and flattened a piece of his grass, ha ha ha. So he woke the frog up, and had him hop to the field next to our home. OMG, that's hilarious! : )
Run, Noah! They were trying to chase you! And yes, that is my shadow he he, (my hairs getting long and no I won't be sharing a pic, so please don't ask, sorry guys!) : ) Our night was fantastic! We had dinner at home, and watched a DVD. Popcorn, leftover Halloween candy, yumm! A nice way to wind down our lazy Saturday! : )