Sunday, November 04, 2007

And update of sorts, what's on the burner this month.

Tokyo Disneyland: Yup, we will be heading to Tokyo Disneyland. We have the day picked out already and I am excited because I've never been to Tokyo Disneyland during Christmas season and to see the Christmas decorations and stuff. I've been in summer, and spring and fall, for sure. And in October for Halloween many times. But we've never been when the Christmas decorations have been out. So, we are really looking forward to that.

Costco. We haven't been to Costco since, when? The end of July or very early August, I think. Anyway, we can no longer put it off, so sometime this month we will be heading there too.

Ikea. As it's a custom in Japan. Grandparents usually buy their grandchild entering elementary school a brand new study desk. So, with Branden entering the first grade in April. And knowing how desks are one thing to go out of stock so quickly with it being, the time to buy and all. We want to go and check desks at Ikea to see, if we find anything we like. If so, my mil has instructed us. When we find the one we like and want for B. For us, to use her credit card (She has given each of her children one, although Noboru and Jun have never used it), and for us to charge whatever desk we like. So, anyway, we will check Ikea and hopefully we find something we like. And since Branden's bedroom set comes from Ikea, hopefully we can make sure all woods and style and color of furniture match, his already existing bedroom Ikea set and stuff. Yes, I am a stickler about all woods and furniture matching for each room. And the wood flooring and furniture has to all match as well. It's my one thing, that really gets me if it doesn't (hangs head in shame). The one thing that drives me absolutely bonkers, if it doesn't match. Sorry. : )

Backpack, well I already mentioned it, but we will be busy this month, also looking for Branden's upcoming elementary school backpack.

Thanksgiving planning is in effect, as well.

Christmas lights are also going up at the end of this month.

Plus the fact, I have a yochien mothers lunch thing, sometime this month as well.

Holy cow! : ) It's a bit busy, sure, but not any more or less then anyone elses house.

As for my plan this week? Do I have anything planned? Nothing unless you count, boring ol' housework, ha ha ha. Today and tomorrow are my big gigantic clean up days. I have yard work to do in the backyard. I have to clean up the boy's playground. Wipes things down. Sweep the patio. Mopping the kitchen, which is my weekly task. My toilets (my twice a week task), just got so much to do. I also have stuff to put online for sale on Yahoo auction. And I am bidding on one thing online at the moment as well. Wish me luck, I sure hope I win the auction! Ha ha ha! : )

And tonight? Well, I'm making sukiyaki for dinner! : )

And what has our family been watching on TV lately? Well you know,I just loved talking about American Idol on my blog last season and Dexter this season, same ol' same ol, TV type talk I guess. Or chew the fat on the latest movie I've seen, etc. Well, anyways for our family over here, we've been watching the first 2 Sunday's of the new season of "So you think you can dance" all I can say is, OMG, it's so hilarious. The guy who calls himself "Sex", yes that's the name, he calls himself, was on this season again. He still can't dance to save his life, but he's so funny to watch! Some of the people on there are just hilarious and fun to watch. And the good dancers are amazing to watch too. I really agree with the judge, Shane Sparks a lot of the time. Also, we added the Fox Horror TV to our satellite line-up, so now we get to watch that channel now, ha ha ha, how crazy is that? I watched Stella on Cinefil last week in the afternoon sometime. It's with Bette Midler (yes I just love Bette Midler), it's sorta an old movie. But it's good. The ending made me cry, I sat in the afternoon, eating my lunch while B was at school and Noah was down for a nap, meanwhile I grabbed for my box of Kleenex. And last night, the hubby worked the night shift the kids were fast asleep. And I stayed awake watching the Astronauts Wife with Johhny Depp. It was on some satellite channel here in Japan and it started at 11:30 pm. So obviously I stayed up much too late last night. I've seen the movie a few times before. But it's good. And umm, this could be just me. But, the wife shoulda just stayed with Johhnny Depp. I mean sure he was really some alien from outer space, lol. And not really her husband, lol. But man he's a hunk. Ha ha ha. Wink, wink! (obviously I am just kidding here) I woke up really tired this morning, thanks to the Astronauts wife. Oh yeah and I got some killer cramps and some major freaking killer PMS this morning, oh the joys of it all. Oh well, as long as I take an Advil, I should be okay (knocks on wood : ). He he. : )