Sunday, October 21, 2007

We leave for Guam tomorrow. : )

We leave for Guam tomorrow. Tuesday, obviously, he he. We fly at say around 9:00 am and arrive Guam around, 1:30 pm. Get our rental car and check into the hotel. It's just a short 2 night stay, so no big deal really, I guess. But, we really are looking forward to getting away for 3 days. And swim and slide down that slide for another 100 times or so. And snorkel at the beach as well. No shopping to do, just some real R and R. Rest and relaxation. We told the school this morning that B will be out of school for a few days and they said it's fine. It's just kindergarten really though, not like he's missing a high school entrance exam or anything, ha ha ha. : )

Anyway I have to get our suit case out from the attic now and pack, shouldn't take too long (crosses fingers). It's a short trip anyway. As always, I will miss you all, and will play catch up with you all, when I get back, on late Thursday night. Hmm, better make that Friday. I'll be a bit tired on Thursday. : ) Bye you guys! : )