Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thursday evening! : )


Well after a full morning of the boys playing their hearts out in the backyard, mostly splashing in their paddling pool and sliding down the slide into the pool. Meanwhile, the hubby has off today and tomorrow, so they like having daddy home with them. And an afternoon, spent in the house. Having lunch, just having some down time. Laying on the couch, getting a good rest before Kumon started. Then at 3:00 pm. All of us, dropped off the little guy at Kumon. We went back home and in 30 minutes we went to go and pick up Branden!

Now, Noboru likes to cook. So, about once a month, he will cook dinner for us. And since 99% of the time, I cook all the meals. I totally do not mind him cooking us dinner once in a great while. Ha ha ha. Nope I do not feel guilty! I love it and find myself chatting with him in the kitchen, while he cooks. It's nice! He can cook mostly anything and he's a pretty good actually. But, I most often ask him to cook ebi chili for me. The way he makes it, ahh, delicious. I've actually never tasted better. So that's what he made for us tonight.

His tempura battered shrimp was very light. The kids couldn't eat the ebi chili, since it's a bit too spicy for them. So, he made them tempura shrimp, and they had steamed broccoli with butter, salt and pepper, and rice. They enjoyed the shrimp a lot.

Here was my meal. Ebi chili, not soggy, very crispy shrimp. The noodles below were super crunchy too and the cabbage was crunchy as well. Hmm, what a really crunchy meal, huh? Ha ha ha! It was really yummy though!

And since that lady had given us 2 cantaloupes about 5 days ago or whenever, and they were quite large. We barely just, finished off the last of them tonight. I really love fruit of any kind, so does Branden. So, we really enjoyed this after our dinner. Then we all took our showers, no bath tonight. Got into our PJ's, all of us. And went to curl up on the couch and watched a movie! Just another uneventful day and night spent at home, you guys. : )