I got Branden sent off to school this morning. Made his lunch and sent him off with a smooch on the cheek, waved as the bus drove away! After that, I came home, swept the downstairs and waited until the time for the grocery store to open basically. Many stores in Japan are not open 24 hours a day like in the US, especially where I live, ha ha ha. I drove down to the store, just Noah and I. Right away, I bought a box of 6 bottles of water. And 3 bottles of oolong tea and 3 extra bottles of Kirin straight tea. And we headed back home, put everything neatly in my food pantry. Then, I swept my porch, while Noah looked on and sat on the bench on the porch keeping me company. It was pure "Spider web city out there", I tell ya! Knocked them all down. Swept the porch some more, shook the welcome mat and headed inside.
Having been watching that missing pregnant mom story off CNN all week long, her name was Jessie Davis, This happened in the US. Unfortunately she was found dead and the boyfriend has been arrested. Very very sad.
Today I have a bunch of small/little things to do. I have to stitch Branden's swimming cap. I have to get the #16 off by tomorrow/Wednesday and the #15 on by tomorrow as well. I also have to go and put little name stickers on everything Branden will be taking for that overnight sleeping trip which is on this Friday. I have yet to sew Branden's name on the Stitch towelket yet, sigh. And so I have a bunch of little sewing projects to get done today and name tagging stuff. I want to have Branden all packed and ready for this trip by Thursday evening, that way I won't be running around like a chicken without my head come Friday morning.
Music, I have been liking lately,I like the Song by "Gym Class Heroes" called "Cupids chokehold" the background music for this is from an old song. Anyone remember, Supertramp's song called,"Take A Look At My Girlfriend" okay maybe no one remembers, lol. Yup, so all this week, I have been listening to Supertramp. I burn music CD's all the time. And so I have Supertramps', Take A Look At My Girlfriend And The Logical Song. And since it's a mixed CD, heck it's down right mixed up really ha ha ha. I have a bunch of Lily Allen on there too. I really *really* dig her music! I love her songs. LDN and Alfie and especially the song, The "Littlest Things" and just a bunch of songs by her. I also really like Rihanna ft. Jay-Z - the song is called, Umbrella. Ahh well, good music to listen to, while I do all my little sewing projects today. : )