Yes, I am still at it, this week you guys. Sigh! Yesterday, I did my regular weekly cleaning of the upstairs. I wiped down the window sills in all the bedrooms, Windex-ed all the windows. vacuumed, basically just the typical and normal every day/week type stuff. Just basic stuff, no biggie. Swooshed the second floor toilet and cleaned the tub and just my regular junk, that I usually do. Everything in my closet is just summer now. Except for 3 cardigans and 2 pairs of capris, everything else is shorts and short sleeved tops and dresses and skirts, sun hats etc. Cleaned the hallway "toiletry" closet and man that was a nightmare....too much stuff in there! Ha ha ha. Washed all the bedding for the beds. And can you believe I actually took a 5 minute shower after all that and then I picked up B on Wednesday and still managed to cruise him over to swimming school. Man was I tired. I chit chatted with a few of my friends. And came home after his swimming class. Everyone got changed and the kids ran and played in the backyard, meanwhile poor ol' mom here, made dinner. Oh man, I was tired by that point. Oh well, life of a mom, what can I do. But smile! ha ha ha! I'm sure everyone goes through this stuff. Sorta feel badly I haven't commented as much on my friends blogs lately, as i'd like to, but my work and stuff, has just had me quite busy these days, I am trying my best though still. Feel badly for "back blogging" too, but again, just have been so buys lately you guys. : )
Thursday, I got B sent off to school. Made Noah and myself something to eat. And I started going through both the boys toy boxes and looking for stuff to trash. Stuff either broken or stuff they outgrew. Cars with missing wheels had to go! Puzzles with missing pieces had to go too! Many Mc D's toys were trashed. Although some good Mc D's toys we kept like the mini Buzz lightyear they gave away last year, ha ha ha.
A Snoopy baby gate that we had at our old house. We never used for this house. We gave uncle Jun the other Snoopy baby gate. But this one nobody else wanted, who we asked. So we trashed it. Sad, because the thing cost us, ichiman yen when we bought it. But then again we didn't want to just save stuff, for the sake of saving it, know what I mean? So it had to go. Little blue chair that squeaks when they sit on it had to go. Toy shopping cart had to go too. All sorts of stuff had to go. Might sound silly, but it feels so absolutely freeing to get rid of stuff, we didn't really need anymore!
We once again and for the last time this week, we dropped things off at the dump. And were rid of it all. My cleaning and rearranging is complete for this week. Ahhh, it was long, it was work, it certainly was! But it's nice to know my attic is honestly clean, arranged and spic and span. Same with my second floor. Nothing winter hanging around. Everything the right size. Again, clean window sills. Not any dust or a cob web or spider in site. Very very clean attic and second floor now. Phew! Won't have to think about my attic until December or January now, ha ha ha. No more cleaning for me this week, thanks! LOL. Next week, I will rearrange my first floor. But for now, I don't *even* wanna think about it! But it is cleaned up. Just not rearranged type stuff. Sigh! Oh well, no more for me this week regarding cleaning. Ha ha ha! Anyway, I know everyone has their own cleaning ways and style. But this is just how things work at our house. Just thought I would share, what we did at our house this week with guys. Very boring stuff actually. Ha ha ha. : )