Well, we are leaving tomorrow morning. (Friday, May 18th) We arrive Guam around 2:00 pm (1:00 pm Japan time)
We were originally going to leave Saturday, but we figured what the heck, let's go a day early. We will be there for 3 nights. The entire weekend. We won't leave Guam (back to Japan) until the evening on Monday. And get back around 9:00 pm Japan time. So, I guess, I'll check in with all of you guys and check my email next Tuesday. I could check it in Guam, on my dad's computer, but when I am on vacation, I stay on vacation. Ha ha ha. So I won't be checking anything while I am away.
Beach, pool side and maybe a few frozen daiquiri's with umbrellas sound about in order. Ha ha ha. (dork, dork dork, that I am, lol) Alright, I'll miss you all! Be good and see you all when I get back! : )
Okay...I've got our main packing done. I better go tackle the carry-on right now. Bye everyone! : )
!->