We pulled into the car baby sitters place. Sorry, I don't know the proper name for it in Japanese. : )
We always park at places like this. Good thing we got there so early. The place was packed. Noboru went inside filled out all the paperwork, meanwhile I stayed outside with the boys and the luggage. And then we all filed into the courtesy bus that dropped us all off at the departure gate. The flight was so empty. It was a good flight. Branden was well behaved of course. I was worried about Noah, but he did fine. Phew! We arrived in Guam without a hitch. Got our rental car and checked into the hotel. I phoned my dad, we agreed to meet for dinner later. So Noboru and, the boys and I changed into our swimsuits and we hit the pool right away. The slide was fun as always. : )