This morning, Noah and I went out, to meet up with a friend/ fellow yochien mom for some coffee and yummy breakfast (baked breads of all sorts) from a local bakery. We met right as soon as Branden went off to school this morning. It was sorta raining off and on all morning and so I rolled up Noah's pants even a bit more then usual, lol! Poor Noah! Ha ha ha! Also, today was only a half day at the yochein today. So at noon, when I told Noah, "okay let's go get Branden" he was so excited that he ran and was practically jumping for joy to see his brother. He kept saying, "go go go go" : )

Now, we usually walk to the bus stop, but with the "on and off" rain, the way it was all morning, I didn't want to chance us being caught in the rain. And so it was just easier for me to drive since their was a chance of rain. And ummm err, I told Noah, he was sitting in the wrong seat! That's Branden's seat. Not sure why, but he keeps hopping into Branden's seat, versus his own lately. His seat is still plenty big, like a few years still. Ha ha ha. Silly kid! : )

Noah, just jumped and hopped along, as we waited for the school bus to pull up. Amused himself, to no end basically. He then kept saying "Bamden Bamden" That's Noah, language for Branden, Branden. And I said, "yup soon we will see, Brrraaa Brrrra Brrrrranden" LOL, when kids are this age, they crack me up, the way they speak! Ha ha ha. : )

Did Noah amuse himself while waiting for the school bus or what? He even jumped up on one of the seats. And piddled up there for a while, before jumping down and skipping along once more. All the while, singing along his brother's name..."Bamden"

He even checked our community tennis courts where we live. He was looking for the old grannies that usually play there and that he likes to visit with. But looks like the rain kept them all away today. Bummer, for Noah.
And then I saw it, the school bus. I said..."he's here" "Noah, he's here." He turned around, just that second. Knowing I meant his best buddy on the entire planet, his brother Branden. I clicked the pic in a split second then, put my camera away and we greeted Branden and drove home and I prepared lunch for the 3 of us, since daddy is at work today. What will we do this evening? How will we spend it? Same ol' same ol'. Just staying home and having family time. Have a wonderful night everyone! : )
Now, we usually walk to the bus stop, but with the "on and off" rain, the way it was all morning, I didn't want to chance us being caught in the rain. And so it was just easier for me to drive since their was a chance of rain. And ummm err, I told Noah, he was sitting in the wrong seat! That's Branden's seat. Not sure why, but he keeps hopping into Branden's seat, versus his own lately. His seat is still plenty big, like a few years still. Ha ha ha. Silly kid! : )
Noah, just jumped and hopped along, as we waited for the school bus to pull up. Amused himself, to no end basically. He then kept saying "Bamden Bamden" That's Noah, language for Branden, Branden. And I said, "yup soon we will see, Brrraaa Brrrra Brrrrranden" LOL, when kids are this age, they crack me up, the way they speak! Ha ha ha. : )
Did Noah amuse himself while waiting for the school bus or what? He even jumped up on one of the seats. And piddled up there for a while, before jumping down and skipping along once more. All the while, singing along his brother's name..."Bamden"
He even checked our community tennis courts where we live. He was looking for the old grannies that usually play there and that he likes to visit with. But looks like the rain kept them all away today. Bummer, for Noah.