Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday! : )


Okay, I am back blogging a bit, but again that's nothing new. That's what I get for being such a lazy blogger : ) It's all still fresh in my mind though, so bare with me here, my family and friends! Today's lunch, ginger pork placed on a lettuce leaf. The lettuce has zero purpose, except to make it look cuter, lol. Bonking myself for just saying that! Ha ha! Broccoli and rice. And fruit cup of fresh kiwi, strawberry and fresh pineapple. Oh yeah and 2 jelly's. Pretty simple and you betcha they are leftovers from last night! : )

As I was cleaning down the downstairs. And yup the upstairs is clean, but I focus on the downstairs a lot in case of unexpected company. And yup, I really dislike unexpected company, ha ha ha! My doorbell rings. I go check the screen and see it's our post lady. The gap package got here. Dad, if you're reading this and I know you are, thanks! : )

Now, I'm not going to show everything we got in the package. But Renee, I was speaking to you the other day over the phone and you asked me which summer sandals I got for my boys. I know you sent me pics of what you got for J. Her shoes are very cute by the way. Anyway here's a pic of some of the Gap ones. We got clothes and stuff too, but I won't be sharing any pics of those this time, sorry! : )


So here is a funny story or wee little blurb while I was at the bus stop this afternoon. For those of you that know me, know I have been hooked on the Disney Crocs for weeks now! Tracking down the key lime ones for both the boys has been fun! I've got my mom in California on the case as we speak! The other colors are not so hard to find in Japan. But the key lime green ones are superly hard to find. So anyways, here's the story. I bought Noah a pair of the key lime Disney ones at a Croc shop near my house in Japan. Even they could order me any other color of Disney for Branden but they can't locate the green ones for B at all! So anyways, that's another story and why my mom is on the case. I digress, so again, anyway. I was at the bus stop. With Noah. And he was cruising all over. He happened to be wearing his Disney crocs, no big deal, he's been wearing them all week. And my friend, fellow yochien mom (Genki-kun's mom) tells me those crocs that Noah-chan is wearing are really cool! And she heard they were really in style right now! I was like thank you, thank you. And then I told her that there is actually 2 croc shops right near us and told her where. Anyway, as I got to thinking and I glanced at my own croc wearing feet. I thought. "hey what's the big idea!!!" (in a joking type way of course) I have been wearing mine since last flipping year! Actually since the last 13-14 month's. Check my blog, here's the links. See for yourself! Seriously it's sorta funny! And the nerdy post I wrote is even funnier, seriously you all should read those 2 links, I provided they're a hoot! I know many of you will actually recall those old posts from last year too and laugh! : ) Anyway I thought, doesn't anybody notice what I am wearing at all? Funny my shoes go unnoticed for 13 some odd month's. But my kids shoes don't. LOL! Hey, I'm not complaining. I actually think it's sorta funny! On a positive note, maybe they didn't notice mine because they were just the "plain or regular crocs?" versus the Disney crocs, who knows. Well whatever the case. I just smiled at my friend and said yup, I guess they are the latest thing (psst I guess my wearing them for over a whole year before, escaped everyone, lol). Yup, it must be the bright color of the Disney ones, that got her. Because B has had a plain colored regular crocs since last year and nobody noticed either. Hmmm, oh well no worries here, it's all good! Just thought I'd relay that funny little thing at the bus stop today! : )








It was such a hot day today. We came home, Branden changed from his uniform to his play clothes and we had our first shave ice of the year! Yippy! Ha ha ha! : )

Lemon shave ice, yummm! : ) With one more day left of school, we are just hanging home, and waiting for Golden week to begin! Which means no school for us for the entire next week! : )