Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ladies in Japan, anyone have any favorite TV commercials? : )

I have a few oldish ones. One is the Pizza-La commercial one. You know...."ebi mayo mayo, ebi mayo" clap clap! When we were on vacation last Christmas. Our family was swimming in Waikiki beach. Then there was a small/young cute little Japanese girl, wading in the "ebi' floatie. I could not control myself. Out of almost nowhere, I started singing to my family. "Ebi mayo mayo...ebi mayo" and I totally clapped! Noboru just said...."oh my lord" and he chuckled about it. I'm sorry I couldn't help it really. I see any sort of inflatable shrimp/ebi and I gotta start singing!

Also anyone remember the "neko genki" song? From that cat food commercial? Ha ha ha! I still haven't gotten that blasted song outta my head either! : )

The current commercial I like is. That Epson printer commercial. With the little cartoon super hero guy. The song is pretty catchy! LOL!

So how about the rest of you? Anyone have a deep liking or a deep disliking to any commercials here in Japan?: )