Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bits from our 3rd and final week from the school break!


After baths were given and supper was eaten. And Noah was fast asleep. Noboru and I were watching TV downstairs with Branden. Until B, went upstairs to hang in his room for a while. I see his light on, yup he's in there alright. I go in and check on him and to give him a cuddle.

There he was, just hanging out on his bed and playing his DS game before bed. Our week has just been really awesome actually. Just sorta kicking back, staying home. Renting movies from Tsutaya or watching good stuff from the satellite, nothing major going on here at all. The boys and I playing in the back yard together all week. Cooking meals with my 2 little ones. Reading books. I also have been getting ready for yochien a bit. I sent Branden's uniforms to the dry cleaners on Monday. So everything will be ready for him to go back to school in a fresh uniform next week. But this week, we have just been enjoying ourselves. We sleep in and snooze every morning. I stay up until midnight, every night watching all the shows, I never get a chance to see during the school year.

This picture is titled. Never let your husband go and pick up the pizza, you guys ordered for dinner on his scooter! Or else it may look like ours did! With pizza all smeared onto the box on one side, ha ha ha! One night this week, we decided let's have pizza! It was on Tuesday night of this week. We were watching that show, "my wife is a foreigner" on TV Tokyo. And we love that show although we just started watching it about a month ago. Before that we always wanted to watch, but always forgot to watch it, for about the past year, ha ha ha. But we are back on track and watching again. We thought pizza would be quick and we could eat it, while watching the show. So he zipped down there. But he must have took a hair pin turn, because it really did look like half the toppings were on the actual box instead of the pizza. Ha ha ha. Oh well, it was still good. Pepperoni and mushroom, yumm! : )

I also made curry this week. It was really hot. I separated some of it, before I added the curry. And I made a smaller batch of cream stew for the boys while Noboru and I had curry. The weather in Chiba? Well, some days are very warm and spring like. But then some days have been as cold as winter. It has also rained a few days this past week with big giant booming thunder at night and lightning and the whole bit! We still have to keep the heater set to 78 degrees in the house, and the floor heaters are still on. We are really waiting for the weather to heat up, so we can finally turn the floor heating off and not have to use the heating so much. I am looking forward to some warmer spring weather. I really am.
This Saturday is our Easter party (tomorrow). I think 4 mom's are coming (many who can't make it, are at their grandparent's homes for the 3 week school break, which no wonder swim school has been dead lately, everyone is off visiting their grandpa's and grandma's). And of the ones coming, I think many have 2 kids. So I am expecting a good turn out for our Easter party. I just hope the weather cooperates for me this coming Saturday. No rain please! : ) Life is still wonderful. Simple country living. Wonderful hubby. My MIL is treating me and the kids fine. Although I was pretty darn tootin' upset about the treatment of Jun's beautiful little one. But other then that. I have no complaints. Today I will be cleaning the house from head to toe though, since company is coming tomorrow. Also, I am going to Costco next week and that's for 100% sure! Reason? I need some toilet paper pronto, we only have 4 rolls left! And that TP package, is just way too big for the Flying pig to ship ( I mean I think they would, but we wouldn't dream of having them ship it...just too big) Plus some more Mr. Clean or whatever is needed as well and basically it just got to the point where we have to go, I could no longer put it off. So, yup we will be in Makuhari sometime next week. That is sorta big news for us. Granted not thrilling news mind you, ha ha ha! But you all know, I never get a chance to go there! So I am sorta happy about it, ha ha ha! Okay, I better hurry up and post this and crank up my music downstairs and get to scrubbing toilets and mopping and dusting and stuff. Sigh! Ha ha ha, have a wonderful day everyone! : )