Friday, March 02, 2007

TGIF, obento and what we had for dinner ! : )


Man this week has been so long. Seemed to just drag on forever. I am totally looking forward to this weekend. This morning, with the 1 extra steak in the fridge from dinner the night before, I fried it up this morning for part of the lunch. And used the oven roasted potatoes from last nights dinner and the left over green beans from last nights dinner as well. Hmmm, I guess aside from the mikan, everything was left over from last night. Except the steak, I fried up fresh this morning in a little bit of olive oil and salt and pepper. I also put everything on a bed of white rice, which he ate of course as well! My obento was pretty quick this morning, thanks to our leftovers, ha ha ha! And in the little green plastic container, is where I put the steak sauce! His lunch came back completely empty! : )

A close-up of his steak in the star-shaped tin and veggies and rice! Oh thank goodness for weekends! TGIF!!! Woohoo! : )

Tonight's dinner, ginger pork, salad, white rice and cheesy garlic bread! After dinner, and our showers and baths, I'm shutting the computer down by 10:00 pm and we're enjoying family time watching something we already have here at home with the kids. Maybe Labyrinth or Wizard of Oz or something, who knows! : )
Oyasumi nasai everyone! : )