Monday, February 26, 2007

My dad left, and we're leaving next month too! : )

My dad left this evening, his flight left around 9:00 pm, but we dropped him off at Narita airport around 5:30 pm to avoid long lines and whatnot. So my time with my dad in Japan has come to an end. Very sad. I lost my very good hang out buddy! : (

What else have I been up to? Well, I have been getting my kids a bit ready for Spring and Summer. Just a pinch. Not too much. I placed an order from Gap and also Old Navy online a few nights ago, after the boys fell asleep and I am having them shipped to my dad's condo in Guam and he will ship them onto me when they arrive next week.

And the thing keeping us the most happily busy right now is we are indeed heading to Guam this coming month in March for my birthday. Noboru got a few days off and so we will be going there and spending my birthday there. We are still trying to decide which hotel we wanna stay at right now, we could stay with my dad since he has an extra spare big bedroom, but since the hotels are quite cheap there and being that we do a bunch of our own stuff zipping here and there, it's better for Noboru and I to stay at a hotel. Also my dad is going to go ahead and book the boys a doctors appointment with the boys pediatrician there, so they can check to see if they need anymore immunizations. I think Noah needs 2,and I don't think B needs any, he's all caught up. But I'll have them find out on that, when they compare what he has versus what he needs. So we'll see.

Also and this is sorta weird but, Noboru keeps bringing up Louis Vuitton. He has brought it up twice in the past week. "Do you like Louis Vuitton bags or just Prada still?" I think that was his question. And then he asked something else about LV as well. So, I don't know but I think he is planning my birthday present and I hate to make a wild guess here, but I think it has something to do with LV. Oh yeah he also mentioned," LV has a big store in Guam doesn't it." Now either Noboru has gone completely bonkers or he is indeed planning a birthday present. Ha ha ha! And between you and me, I really very seriously don't need a new bag, I have plenty and besides, I find myself just using my (Prada) diaper bag anyway, so I seriously don't need a new bag at all. So anyhoo, we'll see. Oh well, I guess it's the thought that counts, ha ha ha! : )