Friday, January 05, 2007

Updating today! : )

Okay you guys, We got back December 30th around 6:30 pm. Went to sleep by 8:45 pm when we got home and showered off the flight, ha ha ha! On December 31st. The day after we got back we had to go and take down all the Christmas lights and tree and decorations and whatnot. We really don't like leaving the lights from Christmas from the last year, when we start a whole other fresh New Year. So getting the lights off before January 1st was our priority of the day on December 31st. Other then that? Nothing has been going on you guys. Just feeling content from our trip and also with Branden on school winter vacation and being able to sleep in as late as we want. I've sorta taken a break from my blog as well. Sorry, but I have certainly enjoyed it!

Anyway, with the amount of complaint emails from family and friends telling me to hurry with the blog, I figure I better start with it today. So, today is the day and I will be working on about a billion posts all day long. So, here I start...where do I begin, oh where ever do I start? ha ha ha! : )