Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sunday


The ExpatExpres order from Old Navy got here today (getting Sunday mail in Japan for express or whatever still surprises me because in the US we never get mail on Sunday's, lol) and everything was absolutely fine. Here's some info. Yes, they do open your order/original box, but that is because they are repacking it in a smaller box. I've had Old Navy order's sent to both my mom's and dad's house and the Old Navy boxes are bigger and are wrapped in Old Navy tape. The part that they repacked it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I actually think it's a better idea. Only reason I mention it to begin with is I know a few of you asked me this question by email and to follow up on this. I think it's a good idea. Besides everything Old Navy sends is wrapped in plastic anyways so again it shouldn't matter if they repack it at all. Good idea they do this actually. : )


Today with Noboru at work and all. I thought it would be a good idea for the boys to go outside in the backyard and work off some steam. So they played and ran around for a few hours! They made dirt cakes and pies. It was a quiet day at home just the boys and I. Later, we all came in the house and I made dinner. Very quiet Sunday! : )