
So this morning, I was on my way to drop off Branden at the bus stop with Noah in tow of course. I haven't snapped them on the way to school in ages and I thought why not today! Here's Noah on the way out of the house and about to go down the porch steps.

Thank you Branden, excellent job, bravo! I asked you to just be yourself and smile for mommy to take a quick pic and you did a fantastic job! And in your shorts/school uniform in the dead of winter, you're probably freezing to death, I totally give you credit kiddo! Ha! And umm Noah honey? You said no way? And wandered away huh? LOL!

Okay, Branden can we do it one more time and hopefully your brother will actually be in the picture this time? B says "no problem mommy" and ummm Noah, did you just close your eyes when I just clicked the picture? You are sure you don't want any part of being in the pictures today aren't you? Ha ha ha! I gotta you credit...kid you sure are stubborn! But I sure do love you! : )

Mommy still not giving up! Trying one last time! Smile Noah! He says, "unh ugh" and makes this face! LOL!

Your brother looking on wondering why you are so stubborn! Ha ha ha! Still no picture!

Actually my youngest son gave me a roll of the eyes!!!

And yet still sure he didn't want any part of the picture taking this morning. Hmm, dear ol' mommy is about to give up here!

Okay Branden you try it, you smile! Okay that was easy! Now your turn Noah! Taking turns and now it's your turn! Okay well that junbon tactic went down like a lead balloon! LOL!

Sour puss face!!! He finally said..."no mama", I sighed and gave up, and drove away! This actually took only about 2 or 3 minutes in total, but he was very unwilling to take part of pictures this morning! So be it! Ha ha ha. Kids ahhhh they truly aren't little darlings *all* the time are they? We'd like to believe so, but honestly no!

Dropped of Branden at the bus stop. And drove home. It was just to cold too walk this morning. However I turned around in my seat and I managed to snap this! Not perfect but I got it! Ha ha ha! : )