
Okay I obeyed all rules today regarding his metal obento. Check, check! Gotcha! Ha ha ha! I made cream stew last night for dinner, because the weather in Chiba, has just been absolutely miserable, it's been raining off and on all weekend and it's even raining today as well.
I put white rice on the bottom with cream stew sauce and mixed it good, so that it got soaked now and then added heaps more on top so it wouldn't get all soaked and dried up, if you know what I mean. So stirring with the sauce at home was pretty important then adding more on top. Darn this metal obento stays burning hot! I'm actually burning the palm of my hand while preparing these! Tomorrow, I better use my oven mitt! I also made a grilled cheese sandwich and cut it in 3 small pieces (Noah ate the leftovers from the sandwich, he's our poor little leftover eater and hand me down wearing Noah, ha ha ha), and some apple and 2 jellies. : )