Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday

I ran to the grocery store this afternoon. Got another weeks worth of food.

I came home and unloaded the groceries. Noboru meanwhile started hanging some lights on the fence. Then dinner time came, not feeling like cooking and also not really feeling like a home-cooked meal this evening either! Ha ha ha. We all hopped in the car and headed to Mc Donald's. Noboru got the Big Mac combo, I got the grilled chicken combo with fries, man they make great fries! And Branden and Noah each got a happy meal/set. We didn't rent any movies this weekend. We watched the movie White Chicks. And then later after baths and stuff we watched American Pie on satellite on the Fox channel and then after that, we switched channels and caught the last hour of The Other's with Nicole Kidman. We've seen both of them a few times already but they're both good movies, so it was nice. Just a really quiet night here.

For Sunday, nothing is really planned either. Noboru works on Sunday from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm. So with waking up so early, like 4:30 am early! He will probably come home tired. I'll make dinner and we'll just be hanging out at home with the boys.

My brother in-law Jun and Satoe just came back from Guam Thursday night. It was both of their first time being there. They both loved it! I'm really happy they had such a good time! And my MIL Mitsuko flew out of KIX on Friday October 1st to head to Honolulu herself. She'll be there for 4 nights. She is in Honolulu alone right now, she wanted some private time to herself and she often travels alone like this. As for us, we won't be doing much ourselves until we leave in a few weeks.