Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ebi furai/fry tonight! Have a good night everyone! : )




After a semi-hectic morning. I totally enjoyed my early afternoon ( I did pull the shrimp from the freezer to the fridge early enough) I sat on the couch and just vegged out until about 11:30 am. Then I got a bit done around the house and around 1:30 pm is when I started getting dinner prepped for tonight. I peeled and cleaned and broke the backs on the shrimp. Salted and peppered and breaded them with egg, flour and panko and stuff. And threw the shrimp into the little cheapo tupperware plastic dish and stuck them in the fridge with the lid on and that's where they are right now, even as I type this.

So fried shrimp will be on the menu at our house tonight. And steamed and buttered veggies and a yummy simple lettuce and tomato salad with some goma dressing and rice of course! Have a good evening everyone! : )