
Today was the Christmas recital for us parents and the siblings. Tomorrow the same exact thing will be shown for the grandparents, so Mitsuko will be seeing this exact same thing tomorrow! So here's a quick look at the recital! : )
Here's his entire class. Everyone here is in the middle grade yochien class. The 4 year old class and by now most of them turned 5. Still young little kiddos though! : )
Branden is on the back row and the 3rd from the left! : )

There's Branden! And again the cutest little girl of the class, is the one standing directly in front of Branden! She is as cute as a button! : )

The boy in the farthest left and the back row is Aoi-Kun and it's Branden's best friend! And he goes to swimming school. The girl on the right of Branden, also goes to swimming school. And the boy on the right of her, also goes to swimming school. And his dad is the towns/city head of police, ha ha ha! That's Taito-kun!

Here's Branden on the right and Taito-kun on the left and Chika-chan in the middle. They are announcing the play and also announcing they are two little goblins! Chika-chan isn't a goblin though. After going through the lines about a bazillion times, I can safely announce he totally aced it! He got every single line, word and everything just perfectly! Totally nailed his performance and I was really happy and so proud of my son! Job well done Branden and only 3 of the kids out of the 20 or so kids in the class got lines. I'm just so happy he did so well! Way to go kiddo, I couldn't be prouder! : )

Woohoo get down Branden! He loves dancing and being silly as most little kids do! It's true, just ask any parent and they will regale you with stories of silly dancing and hamming it up, I'm sure! Ha ha ha! Branden's no different, he really likes to have fun and dancing and running or doing anything that involves having fun, he's totally into!
Here's my little green goblin on the left dancing a jig! ha! : )


I really love this pic, I think it's because the look on his face. He's just so happy and he's really having fun! The little goblin in the yellow is another one of his swimming pals and his mom is a good friend of mine. His name is Shio-kun. But in western alphabet (romanji), his name spells something to the effect of Sean/Shawn.



I loved the Christmas recital! The costumes were so nice! The set was done beautifully! The school really went all out! All of the kids did wonderful jobs! Everyone had fun, including us parents! It was awesome and I'm actually looking forward to when it's Noah's turn to start attending this school! I'm really happy with this school! : )
Also Christmas break starts in 2 short days. And then no school until January 10th! Yay!!! : )
Oh and yes, no video taping was allowed, but picture taking was allowed. I didn't know that ahead of time, but good thing for me, I take my camera with me everywhere! Ha ha ha, So, I just whipped it out and started clicking! : )
PS grandma Mitsuko is arriving tonight. I am cooking her Indian curry and we will be having naan and some salad as well. Hmm, I sure hope she likes Indian curry. I did call Osaka to ask, but she had already left to the airport. : )