Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wowsa, did we get Branden's US passport back super fast or what? ha ha ha! : )

Talk about fast! So, my doorbell rings this morning. I answered it and it was the mail delivery lady. I answered it right away. Only thing I could think of was *maybe* the FBC order? Nope....it was Branden's US passport!

Seriously, the US embassy in Japan, rocks! I just sent it in October 30th! Damn, has it even been a week and a half yet? They always do passports freakishly fast! They really are super to the American community in Japan.

They always give you the ol' routine about how it *could* take as long as 5-8 weeks or whatever, but in all honesty and seriousness. My US passport was sent back to me, well within 2 weeks back in April. And Noah's was also made and sent, way within 2 weeks as well! And same with Branden. You all know I'm not kidding either... since you all know I *just* sent it in. Wow! Very impressed with the excellent service!

This really takes a load off, because we are planning ourselves a family vacation in December and now with Branden's passport all in order, it's just one less thing to worry about. Thank goodness we were smart to do it, before the holiday season and all. Phew! : )

Side note...yes the old passport was sent back, but it was just stamped ...with a few holes and with the words VOID on it. Also they ask for 2 identical pics always. But they always send 1 pic right back...lol. Still unsure why they ask for 2, but oh well, it doesn't really matter. Ha ha ha. : )