
This morning, we all slept in a bit, it felt great! When I woke up, we had breakfast and then I started working on the boys name plates for each of their bedroom doors. I laid down a bunch of paper. Started up some music...some old 80's stuff.... a mixed tape that I burned myself. The Human League....Obsession, and also the song Fascination. Nena 99 red balloons etc. So I stood their listening to some great tunes and painted away. It was awesome! I did 2 coats of paint. And yes my finger tips were painted green, ha ha ha! I let them dry completely. I glued the little bears and the letters to their name plates and then since I had to get some stuff together for when my brother in law came by later. I had Noboru glue the little stars for Noah and the sports things for Branden. He did a fantastic job, but I dislike the way he angled the football, so I will be pulling the football off and reglue it myself, lol! In any case here's what they look like....I think they came out fantastic! And the fact that their mommy made them, especially for them makes it even a bit more special!.

As most of you know my brother in law Jun, is having his first baby in March. Personally I adore my brother in law! He's so awesome and so wonderful! I like his wife a lot as well. Also, I have a bunch of things that I don't need anymore. Mostly things for 12 month's and under. I don't see the need in keeping things I won't need. Basically we feel our family with having 2 kids is complete. Of course there is always that small 1% chance in a year or two we could change our minds and decide for 1 more child. But it's unlikely and even if we did...I could get more stuff anyway. But chances are...we're done. So saying that, it brings me the greatest joy and happiness to give things that our family has personally loved and used to a close relative or good friend. Why be stingy and hold onto it for the sake of just holding onto it....makes no sense to me at all. So...this stuff, is quite heavy that I gave to my brother in law and so he had to come and pick the things up himself this afternoon.
Please don't laugh at me saying this. And maybe I am just thinking out loud here. But today when I gave them the Baby Bjorn. I thought about how I had carried my 2 babies in that. Trusting that Baby Bjorn to always hold them and carry their little bodies around safely and it always did. I trusted my 2 precious babies Branden and Noah in that thing and now I was passing it on to my wonderful brother in law to use and to entrust to hold his future little one as well. It totally warmed my heart. Perhaps I'm too sappy and nerdy or sentimental....but perhaps a mother would understand what I am saying here.
Uncle Jun and auntie Satoe brought each of the boys an advent calendar to use for the month of December! I love these and loved these myself when I was growing up! So I thought it was sorta cool they brought these for the boys. They also brought some cakes that we all had with some coffee before they left.
For the rest of the evening we stayed home and relaxed. Dog the Bounty Hunter was on the Fox Crime channel and we watched that.