
The boys got their Cars movie in the mail this morning from grandpa (my dad), thanks dad! Funny thing is Guam is so slow getting their stuff that they sell it in Japan now. Ha ha ha! Ahhh, the irony in things....I just love it!

I got my ends trimmed today. Geeze if I get anymore boring with my hair styles, I might as well not get one at all! Ha ha ha! Very all one length looking. Maybe a few longer layers around the face but that's about as drastic and daring as I get where my hair is concerned. I do however let it grow between medium/long like below the bra area. To a shorter just below the shoulders length (I never go shorter then that though). She cut off about 2 inches and cut it just below the shoulder area this time. I didn't get it straightened this time, but do get it straightened twice a year and it stays super straight and easier for me to take care of, especially with me not having tons of time for myself, since I'm always busy with the boys. So easy, simple hair is just abut all I can handle. And easy to throw in a pony tail is a plus, ha ha ha. Sorry the picture of my hair sucks, my husband takes horrible pictures! Good thing he isn't in charge of taking family pictures of special events like birthdays and stuff or we might be in serious trouble ha ha ha! In all seriousness, I needed a trim before the holidays and with Thanksgiving so close, I thought this was a good day for it.

Feeling really hungry after my haircut. And at this point neither of us wanted to cook. Not even a quick meal, ha ha ha! We haven't been to a restaurant in a long time. It's just been the cheap Costco pizza here and there. Or cheap Subway sandwich. So we figured why not. We headed to Capricciosa. It was so delicious and their food is always amazing! However they stopped the family special! The family special was a very affordable deal. 2 large pasta dishes of your choice. 1 large pizza. 1 large salad. 3 drinks with dinner. and 3 desserts and 3 hot coffees or hot teas with dessert! All for 5500 yen. We liked that deal. Granted a bit high still, but for a once every 2 month's type meal, it was really nice! Feeling a little upset the value deal was gone. We ordered anyway. We got the couples/lovers set. Which for a family of 4 doesn't work out so well! Grumble, grumble, lol. We got the couples special of 1 salad and 1 pasta and 1 pizza. No drinks came with this dinner deal at all and no dessert at all either! Geeze. However we ordered...an extra pasta dish. And ordered drinks ourselves as well.
So we ended up with 1 large salad and 2 pasta dishes and 1 large pizza and they gave us some tomato and olive oil bread as part of the meal. We ordered 2 drinks ourselves and shared them. Hmmm. We won't be going to this place in a long while now that the family of 3 set is gone.
Also we ordered a rice croquette for an appetizer and it never came. We were eating our pasta and pizza. And still not a rice ball in site. Finally after we all waited for it for much too long, certainly longer then anyone would be expected to wait for their appetizer should...I told Noboru, just have them cancel the darn thing, seriously who wants an appetizer at the end of their meal? So our waitress told us...umm apparently they forget all about the rice croquette. Very disappointing. Noah behaved well. However at the last 7 minutes, he got a bit edgy and we could tell it was time to go. Nothing to call attention to us or anything though, he was quiet and all. Just he was getting tired of sitting in the high chair and it really was a long meal, so we understood that and left. We were done anyway. But he did pretty okay so we were happy. He's still a diner in training, ha ha ha like most kids his age, I guess. : )
I felt sorry for the Japanese family sitting in front of us, they had 3 kids!!! 2 older boys, one about Branden's age and the other was maybe in second grade. But they had a baby girl. She was around Noah's age and the little cutie patootie was running all over the restaurant. I didn't stare, because I am sure they felt badly about it to begin with. So we just acted like we didn't notice. Come on...nobody needs someone gawking at them, when they're already stressed about their kid. I could feel the mom's nervousness and stress! Poor lady! I am assuming she didn't get to enjoy her meal very well. When they left, I did smile at the mom though and she smiled right back...cool. : )


Noah, sitting at the table at Capricciosa, he really did very well you guys. He likes sitting in the high chair and joining the table like the rest of us. However, he's no angel, we know he's still learning! Ha ha ha! : )
We all went home and changed our clothes into our pajamas. No showers tonight, ha ha ha. And we watched Cars. Noah as usual, fell asleep and missed the entire thing, ha ha ha. But Noboru and Branden and I loved it. : )
PS: Also wanted to add. This morning was the neighborhood clean-up day. Mostly all neighborhoods in Japan, have certain days where it's expected you all get together and join each other in cleaning up and sweeping up your neighborhood. So I was outside this morning before my hair appointment and stuff. Sweeping and pulling weeds with all the housewives and the husbands of the neighborhood. And even Noboru woke up, even though he didn't much sleep. He went out with his weed whacker and did the edges of the lot near our house which isn't even our yard. However for our block there's about 7 houses, however only 4 households cleaned while 3 houses clearly didn't even help! This made me really upset, but I didn't say anything about it! The weird guy who lives across the street from us, who's divorced and parties all the time (not at his house btw, we just hear his screech his tires out of the place) leaving his son always home alone. That guy...he didn't even come out and pull his own weeds! His yard looks like hell and yet...some other man who lives next door ended up pulling all the weeds for the other guys house! Totally not fair!
In my opinion if there's 7 houses, then all 7 families should help each other to make it look nice. Since we all live here and we all benefit from the nice community we live. Yet it galls me that 3 families enjoy the beauty of the neighborhood, but they don't want to help clean it up! And our community is about 6 blocks wide and about 6 blocks that way. So I'm not sure how it goes on Rumi's block or the other blocks around us. But I'm sure this problem is all over Japan...the lazy people of the street. Ugh! Ha ha ha! : )