Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The FBC order came this evening! : )




You know how when you order from the FBC, it takes like 30 days to get to your door unless you order from the Deli and/or Learning center right? Well, the email I got a few weeks ago, said it would arrive at my house between November 13th and November 18th. I ordered a long time ago, to ensure my order would make it before Thanksgiving, so, every day since the 13th I've been sorta on total alert mode for my order. The door bell rang last night/evening, just as it was beginning to get dark outside. I was actually just starting dinner when the door bell rang. I looked out the monitor and saw a man with a box! Ha ha ha! I quickly went outside and thanked him and brought in my box. Now I'm getting one step closer to Thanksgiving, woohoo! : )



Yes, with 11 people eating Thanksgiving at my house next Thursday, we really need this much stuffing! I know I coulda made homemade stuffing, but, with 2 kids and 1 being a tiny tot still. I'm making my Thanksgiving as easy as possible for myself. Heck...at least I'm being honest. I won't lie...if it's homemade I'll say and if it isn't...then I'll say it isn't ha ha ha! The cornbread is for Thanksgiving. I'm going to make 2 different kinds of breads. And the Miracle Whip is for all those yummy left over turkey sandwiches afterwards. You know...the sandwiches afterwards are really the best part of Thanksgiving anyway, right? ha ha ha. : )


I really like Basis face cleansers a lot and their cleansing cloths are my favorite and have been for years. Which was a total shocker that the FBC actually carried them! I only needed 1 pack, but since they only sell them in a case which is just 3 packs. I bought them. I don't often buy things for myself since becoming a mom and I wanted these and so Noboru bought them for me. Sometimes it really is the little/simple/tiny things like face cloths that matter and remind me of home! : )