This mornings obento was certainly a no brainer on my part! Ha ha ha! I saved a few hamburg patties and fried 2 of them up this morning at 7:00 am.Topped them with some cheese and put some tonkatsu sauce on them and they were ready. Steamed 2 tiny pieces of frozen broccoli. Microwaved the leftover potatoes from last night. And got things assembled pretty quickly. Had time for a cup of hot coffee. Watched 5 minutes of the news on CNN. Apparently OJ, wrote some book called something like..."If I did it." Well, this was a real head shaker for me this morning. Ran upstairs and made sure Branden dressed himself and made sure the teeth got brushed and his face was washed with a steaming hot wash cloth and wet his hair and nicely combed it. And we went downstairs. He had time for a fried egg and some white rice and a glass of chocolate milk and we were off and running to the bus stop this morning. Again...I'm still not feeling quite back to normal yet. I've still got Kleenexes old and new all over the house. And in the car, ha ha ha! I do pick them up at the end of the night though, ha ha ha! And my cough is way better, but still lingering some. Sigh.I did some laundry today. And got some meat out for dinner tonight. And tried to rest some more as well. The sheer amount of all those pills, is gross to take so many! I really hate that! But they are helping me, so I keep taking them. I think my last day of taking the pills should be around supper time this Friday, yahoo! : )