


Just a relaxing day here at our house. I took Branden to his swimming class, yet again. Nothing special or different going on here. Noboru went to swim class with us today since I didn't let him go the day before, ha ha ha, he likes to track and watch Branden's swimming. After class, we all got our ice-creams from the vending machine and we all headed home. Noboru made ebi chili tonight! It came out great, we had it with rice of course. He also tempura battered some potatoes as you can see in the picture since he had the batter already made since he tempura batters his shrimp for ebi chili anyway. He made Branden and Noah some tempura shrimp and potatoes and some veggies, so they did okay for dinner as well! Dinner was wonderful and I appreciate Noboru for being such a hands on type husband and hands on type dad, meaning how helpful he is. He really is very helpful. : )