We are heading to Guam next Monday. We will leave September 4th. And we will stay 3 nights. So the trip length will be short. My dad called the kids pediatrician already, like I asked him to. And since Branden is finished with regards to immunizations. Noah is not. So Noah has an appointment on Tuesday September 5th at 9:00 am for about 4 or 5 more shots, poor little guy! : )I'm starting to get ready for our trip already. I have gotten almost all the snacks already. I will just buy some senbei's for the boys and a small bag of popcorn for them as well. And I know it looks like they got enough snacks for a trip around the world versus the short 3 hour flight. but whatever they don't munch up and eat, they will no doubt be snacking on them pool side when we stay at the hotel.
No major shopping trips planned. Just his immunizations are in my mind. Eating some normal Denny's, ha ha ha! And maybe some Taco Bell! I just want to chill out and rest and get some sun and fresh air on a tropical island for a few days. Maybe even get myself one of those little drinks with the funny little umbrellas in it! LOL, why not! : )
PS, those pineapple pocky rock! My store has been selling them for only 78 yen all summer long. Meanwhile other pocky is between 100 to 280 yen depending on how fancy you want it. So I guess maybe Pineapple pocky wasn't too popular here in Japan. Fine with me, because I have been buying 2-3 boxes each week for us to munch during movie night all summer. They taste really good! I figured they'd be good for the airplane next week as well, especially with my store nearly almost sold out of them, this might be our last chance to buy them/eat them.