
At Branden's last yochien, I ended up making two of the best girlfriends that anyone could ever imagine! Miho and Aiko. Miho has a daughter (3yo) and a son Branden's age, who goes to school where Branden used to go. And Aiko, she has a son Branden's age and a son Noah's age! For whatever the reason was, we clicked so well together! These two ladies and I would drop off our kids each morning and take our younger kids to Starbucks. Or I'd go hang out at one of their apartments. I used to blog about them a bit in my older posts, when I used to live in my other house. Because they were in my life on a daily basis. For the most part, fellow yochien mom's always end up being super close or becoming good friends, and we also end up seeing each other at our worst. You know, every morning with no makeup on. The days when I couldn't find my 1 missing sock, that I blogged about, so I ran to yochien with just sneakers on and with no socks on in the dead of winter (yikes, lol) or even the other time I found my missing sock and was 10 minutes late dropping off Branden because of said sock, lol! Or the grand ol' time I forgot Branden's hat/boshi! Oh yay! Good times, we all think about fondly and get a total good laugh about! We saw each other twice a day for a year! So much so, they even noticed if I got a hair cut before my husband did! Ha ha ha! Now that's a good friend for ya! Anyway, they came by my new house since we have all been wanting to get together before school starts! It was awesome seeing them! I didn't put my face on, or do anything with my hair that day, unless you count the pony tail, I threw my hair into. Why should I? These are the girls, I am comfortable around! And same for them. We had a nice relaxing day and the kids played their hearts out!

Aiko and Miho and the kids all eating some BBQ. They all swam in the little pool earlier, so they were all starving by then.
Branden was so happy! He had really missed his friends!
This is Miho's son Take-chan. Miho speaks English and Take-chan is taking English classes. He and Branden pal around really well together!
These are the treats the ladies brought for me from Kaldi! They also brought a 2 liter of Calpis and some mikan juice. It really was thoughtful of them. Those Thomas shoyu senbais were really good. And the butter animal cookies were delicious. : )