Aiko and I met in April and we were both pregnant at the time with our second sons. We went through the second and third trimesters together. Each day, we would ask each other how we are. Is it getting harder as the time went on, yes it was! Noah was due July 4th, which was sorta cool since it's American independence day! Ha ha ha! I was thrilled with the date! But he was born on July 7th instead, which is fine because it's still a lucky day, because he's a tanabatta boy ( a good day in Japan) Aiko was due the 3rd week of July and he was born a week early. Kazu-kun was born the second week of July, July 12th I think. So they are about a week apart! Ps, this pic is when Noah and Kazu-kun were about 2 and a half month's old, so this was their very first pic together as friends. : )We want and hope our two sons will grow up, to be the greatest of friends and hopefully they will be!
Last year, I lucked out because Noah was born a week before Branden went on his summer vacation. Noboru took him to school the last week. I flew the boys to Denver with me last August. But when September of last year rolled around, Aiko and I were back at yochien with our little babes!
Nothing changed, we'd still go and hit Starbucks, with Miho and her daughter. Anyway, this pic was taken of Noah and Kazu-kun at Aiko's mansion! They were each other's very first friends! : )

Here's Kazu-kun and Noah after a splash in the pool today at my house. They loved playing together but they both hated us wanting to take a picture of them! We all tried very hard! Oh that Kazu-kun is such a little cutie patootie!





Noah after his swim and his cheeseburger and some hot dog! He has a chip in his hand right here! : )
Here's Noah, sliding down the slide on his own! Whatta funny boy! Noah had so much fun playing with Kazu-kun. They'll get to play together again for sure! : )