Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fireworks tonight with friends! : )


Our friends, who also happen to be Noboru's coworker, who also lives where we live at. This also is Ryu-kun's parents, the boy Branden sometimes plays with. Anyway they wanted to do some fireworks before summer is finished. They said they had 4 big packs of them saved up and they wanted to do them with us. We said sure! So we all headed to the park away from where we live at, ha ha ha. So we wouldn't bombard our neighbors with the noisy ones. So we all went to the park and lit fireworks for 3 hours! We met at the park at 7:30 pm and we didn't even leave the park to 10:30 pm! Noah actually fell asleep in the stroller 30 minutes before we left. Here's a pic of Noah right before we left the house.


These are Ryu-kun's and Momo-chan's parents, the Tomizuka's! : ) Branden is sitting between Ryu-kun and Momo-chan.







Hmmm! Branden is easy taking pics of, he smiles and looks directly at the camera in 1 easy shot! Noah's on the other hand, has always been so hard taking pics of! I often tell/complain to my husband, how I gotta post 5 pics of Noah, just to show his entire face, because he never looks directly at the camera. Ha ha ha. Branden is just 1 easy pic to take and blog. Tonight was no different. Noah looked directly at my camera, the second I shot it, he moved and I got a side view shown here.

Again, here he looked right at me for a split second, I snapped the pic and wouldn't you know it, he was so fast that all I ended up was a pic of his head! What a kid! LOL!


I even waited about 30 minutes and I *thought* I got a good pic, but as soon as he figured out I was actually talking his picture he again moved his head and all I got was a side profile! Yeesh!


I waited a few hours, fully just giving up! An hour before we left, I tried one last time, I got good and close and poof! He moved and all I got was a shot of his head again! Grrrr! So, no pics of Noah tonight! Again, it's nice that we will try and do as much of summer stuff, as we can while summer is here. And sadly, summer is almost gone. Ha ha ha. : )