Monday, May 01, 2006







While I was at the baby bunny store replacing the walker, I saw a few t-shirts for both my boys. The baby bunny store is famous for having super cheap prices! A lot of their stuff is really cute too. Noah's shirts, would you believe none of them were more then 500 yen each. And a few were actually even 384 yen! For you reading this in the US, that's $5.00 or under. So while looking for cheap yet still cute 100% cotton type t-shirts for the upcoming hot weather and for days when they just hang out at home.Nothing fancy at all just affordable kawaii shirts, you don't mind your kids cruising around the house in thus getting dirty or gasp, maybe even a stain, lol or what have you. I found a good assortment of shirts for Noah this time. Noboru for some reason fell in love with the t-shirts that had Japanese on them. He was going on and on how popular t-shirts with Japanese writing on them is so super *in style* right now! And how we should buy them. Yada yada yada!

We got Noah's shirts in size 90 cm, because he can wear them and they are still a pinch big so he can grow into them over the summer, yet aren't freakishly big either. Noboru chose the fireworks one with Japanese kanji on it, because he said it was perfect for the upcoming warm weather! And the one with the watermelon on it that says, suika/watermelon in Japanese. He loved this one! He said this is a total summer shirt and he went all nuts looking for size 90 cm and sure enough he grabbed one for Noah and threw it into our cart! He also saw one with a Japanese saying on it, Noboru loved the saying so much. He said it's a famous Japanese saying about how, babies smile or their innocence or "smiling bringing good luck" or something like that. He liked that one *so* much...he got it in both colors! Branden picked out a Thomas t- shirt for his baby brother Noah! And I picked out one t shirt that is light blue and has some green graphics on it. We also got him a few Hawaiian type t shirts with prints of surf boards and stuff! So we think he has enough cheap house shirts now...but knowing kids and how much they make messes, I am not holding my breath!

And with Branden, hmmm they only had two t-shirts I liked. I actually only cared for the light aqua blue one because I thought the color was so pretty and usually buy my boys stuff in that color. But they just didn't have cute stuff in his size. They had many 110 cm's. But no 120 cm at all. And Branden wears a 120cm to 130cm in shirts. And no way, can he fit into a 110 cm shirt at all, that would be *way* too small for him. Oh well, I know that sometimes happens when you have two kids, sometimes they have one kids size well stocked and sometimes they have the other kids size stocked well. Luck of the draw, I guess! My ideal would be go into a store and they have both my boys sizes well stocked and the same stuff too. That way I can buy them the same exact stuff! Oh well, I will go back to the baby bunny store in a few days and see if they have anymore shirts in Branden's size. If not, I will just buy him some extras when we're in Hawaii next week.

I did however, also buy Branden a few under-shirts for wearing underneath his uniform dress shirts. And some more school socks!

I've since thrown all their new t-shirts into the wash and also dryer. They are all now hanging in both of their closets.

The tops pics are of the assortment of cheap cotton house shirts Noah got and the two bottom pics are of the stuff Branden has gotten. Yup, Branden still needs some more comfy cotton house shirts too. Will, definitely go back there this week to see if they have more in his size.