
Holy Toledo! Branden received another present from grandpa! We got it this afternoon. Thanks dad! But you seriously don't need to send anymore stuff for a *long* while! The boys have plenty of everything! And I know, I know, you always tell me, "spoiling your grandchildren is your biggest hobby and greatest joy!" But they really don't need anything. I tell you what, I will send *you* a nice care package of some nice stuff that I find in Hawaii, especially for you. Okay, let us spoil you for a change! Fair? : )
Branden loves the Sponge Bob game though very much and it has so many learning games on it! It's very cool! Thanks again dad, you are the best and we love you very much!!! : )

I made sukiyaki tonight. It was so yummy! In Japan it seems the variations of this are endless and limitless. Ours came out delicious. I know we're supposed to use shirataki noodles, but as I don't care for the flavor of those, I used udon noodles instead, no biggie! The boys loved having sukiyaki and so did Noboru. We all sat at the table chatting throughout dinner and having a wonderful time!
By the way, Branden has made two *very* good friends in our neighborhood. Two of the neighbor kids, one is age three and his name is Rin, he is such a sweet boy! Very polite and he also loves Thomas the tank engine. And Ayumi-chan, she is 6 years old and just started first grade this year. Ayumi lives across the street. And Rin lives two houses to the right of our house. Branden and Rin and Ayumi-chan play together every single day! They all get along wonderfully, like peas in a pod actually! There's no arguing or fighting, they all get their bikes and they ride around in front of all our homes (while I watch them and keep a safe eye on the three little ones, and of course the other mom's do too) and the other day they all went collecting butterflies *and* looking for frogs in the wide open space right next to my house, so I kept a close eye on them still yet they had so much fun! Ha ha ha! Seriously *every* single day they play with one another! I don't think Rin goes to school yet, which is totally okay because he's still a little guy yet : ), so he waits for Branden and Ayumi-chan to get home from school and then Branden gets changed from his uniform to his house clothes and he runs to play outside! Ahh it's a wonderful feeling knowing my son has made two good neighborhood friends, so he can play with them and get all that extra bit of energy out of his system ha ha ha! Plus he's being social and having a good time relating to the neighbor kids, I love it! I know these friendships will be long lasting especially since we are all good neighbors.