Monday, May 01, 2006

Branden got mail from grandpa! And also look what he made at school!







Branden got a package from grandpa today. Wow that was fast! Checking the little stamp of when he sent it and when we received it, apparently we get things the very next day! Amazing, but then again he only moved three hours away from Japan, so no wonder. : )

Thanks dad! Branden was surprised and absolutely loves the Leapster game! He has been playing with it ever since he got home from school today! You spoil both the boys *way* too much though dad! Not that I am complaining, believe me, I appreciate how lucky me and the kids are!

Branden had school today. Not quite sure why, since this is Golden week and he has off the rest of the week. But what the heck, we sent him to school the one and only day he was supposed to go this week. : )

Branden brought home another piece of his art work from yochien/school today! Gosh, I just love my munchkins master pieces, that he makes! This is a fish tote bag. I assume the fish is to go along with the carp streamers that are associated with Boy's Day. Nonetheless, I made a big hoot and went on and on about how beautiful and what fine work he did on them! He got such a kick out of all the fuss I made!

PS, dad on the other side of the fish Branden colored four pictures. I assumed they were of Noboru and myself and Noah and Branden. However, he drew one picture of his brother Noah whom he adores! And one pic of you (grandpa) and get this, two pics of himself, (one where he was holding an ice-cream nonetheless ha ha ha!) At least he has super high self esteem though, right? Two pics of himself! Ahh, he's just priceless! LOL! Kids! Gotta love 'em!