
This is what Noah got from Osh Kosh, again he also didn't need much from here either. I didn't see the point of over buying, because that would just be overkill, you know what I mean? So I just got Noah two Osh Kosh shirts in 12 month's, same type his brother got. And I also got the size for next year too. Also Noah got a pair of overall's for this summer and a pair for next summer as well. Again, I kept things quite simple and just grabbed the basics.


Branden didn't need much from here either. Just two shirts. These Osh Kosh shirts in Japan are like 4,000 yen! Isn't that absurd? $40.00 for one shirt? Shoes yes I have no problem spending that on because, I can see it because my son can wear them for month's on end. But for 1 shirt, I wince at the thought of paying that! Hence the reason for me buying two at the outlet at only $7.00 US each! And the size 5T was roomy enough that he will no doubt get to wear this all the way until probably next August! Seriously. So I will no doubt get my $7.00 bucks worth! Ahhh no wonder I prefer to shop in the US. I also got him a pair of sweatpants in 5T, so he can wear them this coming winter (yup good thing I thought ahead) and I got him a pair of shortalls in 5T for next year too. Again, I didn't over buy I just got the basics.