

Branden didn't need anything from Gap but I had been looking for a pair of swim trunks for him for next year, in 5T. And I looked at Old Navy and Local Motion, just everywhere. This season they all had horribly ugly swim trunks for boys or something. I was about to give up, until I saw this pair! And would you believe this was the very last pair of 5T in the entire Gap in the Ala Moana shopping center? I snatched them up so fast. I love the colors of this and think it will go great with my Branden's golden surfer boy skin coloring!


Here's the stuff Noah got from Gap. Nothing major or a lot. I just got Noah two Gap shirts, one says Gap and it's cute and if you recall I didn't buy him but 1 shirt from Gap in Denver, bck in March, since they had almost no shirts in his size, remember? And the fish polo was too cute, so I bought that. Lastly he got a pair of swim trunks. He has a whole bunch of trunks of Branden's he can have, but I sometimes worry if him being a second child, will mean he gets secondhand everything. Not that I mind too much, but I thought some new swim trunks that were especially for Noah was a good idea. I bought them in sizes for this year and also for next year! The color was nice especially for his pale skin color and I loved the fish on them!